With link teacher Miss Leung and business advisor:
With Miss Lau:
“Welcome customers!” At the beginning of the sales:
A) Company Programme (JACP)
- Around 75 schools joined the programme this year.
- 20 F.4 and F.5 students joined the programme in our school this year.
- The name of our company is “Novel”.
- The main theme is about enviornmental protection.
- The company is selling bags with design of four seasons.
- Around 800 bags were sold out within internal sale, Trade fun and other means.
- 142% profit was earned and distributed to shareholders.
- At the Final Presentation competition, student companies consolidated and shared what they have learnt during the programme venture. Six best performing teams were selected to advance to the Grand Final Competition including our company.
- Each company can nominate an outstanding team member for the CP Achiever Award. 8 finalists were selected for the executive interview including our Financial Director Akina Wong.
B) Other workshops
- JA International Trade Workshop – 2 Nov 2013
- JA Advance Personal Finance Workshop – 19 October 2013
- JA Leadership Compass Workshop – 22 Feb 2013
– A total of 11 students joined the workshop arranged by JA.
C) Job Shadowing
- 8 senior form students will be selected
- three locations at Lands Department will be visited