Three alumni speakers Justina CHEUNG (Vice President in JP Morgan & business
manager of the valuation team), Cyrus LO (Year 4 HKU BBA & Law student) and Gordon
TSANG (Year 1 CUHK medicine student) held a forum to share their insights about
“Reading” in a whole-school Assembly on Nov 12, 2018.
Six F.5 students also shared their opinions about the benefits of reading.
Below is the rundown:
- Presentations by F.5 students
- Reading – Self Access learning (by TANG Hiu Lam Chloe)
- Reading – Self – Improvement (by LEUNG Ming Yiu Klein)
- Reading Skills – Receptive Skills (by Lam Yin Yin Angel)
- Reading Skills – Productive skills (by YU Kam Hei Thomas)
- Practical Uses of Reading (academic) (by LAU Chun Hei Kelvin)
- Practical Uses of Reading (non-academic) (by CHENG Tsz Hin Oscar)
- Panel Discussion with alumni
- by Alumni speakers Justina CHEUNG, Cyrus LO and Gordon TSANG
Alumni sharing in a whole-school Assembly